- Accommodation in our Oasis Camp in Mhamid and in the desert
- The accompaniment by a local team: guide, camel drivers, cooks
- The camp equipment (tents, mattresses, blankets, kitchen …)
- All meals and drink (water & tea) in the desert
- Transfers to and from Mhamid (optional)
Rates, conditions & practical information
Rates are per person and are indicated at the bottom of each page (trek, excursion or tour, …).
Our treks prices include:
Our trek prices do not include:
- Air transport
- Sleeping bag for your trek in desert
- Personal expenses
- Meals during transfers to and from Mhamid
For your chosen trek or stay, a deposit of 30% by bank transfer is required to confirm your reservation.
Upon receipt of the deposit, we send you all the additional information for the smooth running of your stay.
The balance of the stay is to pay by bank transfer (10 weeks before your arrival or on the spot in cash in your arrival).
In case of cancellation the deposit paid is not refunded but may, however, be used for another stay.
- Good walking shoes (not heavy), good and warm sleeping bags, rather sporty clothes, sweaters and down jackets in winter.
- A “cheche” (nomadic scarf) very useful
- Swiss knife
- Moist toilet paper
- Small plastic bags to put the toilet waste in
- Usual medication
- Picnic lunch, snack
- Hot meal in the evening
The hiking group goes on foot. Luggage, camp equipment and supplies for the trek are transported by camels.
Warm or mild from Autumn to Spring depending on the period: in the day 15 ° to 28 ° – in the evening between 0 ° and 15 °.
When to go?
The period for hiking in the Moroccan Sahara desert runs from September to May.